What do the top Triple A stations have in common?
Full Time Triple A Nielsen Diary*:
*Source: Ken Mills’ SPARK NEWS
Filling your airwaves with good vibes and too much coffee!
A one-hour weekly Chill Mix from KNHC in Seattle
Café Chill is Public Radio’s weekly curated chill mixproduced by KNHC Productions in Seattle, USA (at the studios of C89.5 FM)
Café Chill’s relaxed EDM mix targets the 25 – 45 year old diverse millennial and gen-x’ers, and their adjacent demographics that can be challenging for most public radio stations.
For more information, visit our program listing.
Dive into the history of recorded sound!
Sound Beat is a daily, 90-second public radio show that showcases recordings from Syracuse University Libraries’ Belfer Audio Archive, one of the nation’s largest sound archives.
Episodes feature a wide range of recordings from all musical genres, film scores, and great thinkers and political figures such as Albert Einstein and Teddy Roosevelt, and more. Listeners will hear fascinating rare gems, old favorites, and some never heard before recordings.
For more information about Sound Beat, check out our Program Listing
- UnderCurrents has a unique, compelling voice that engages existing and new listeners.
- Host Gregg McVicar, hand picks music that is rich in musicality and cultural values, keeping an ear to new trends while honoring the roots.
- Gregg and his crew attend a lot of music festivals to experience and meet the artists first hand.
- Everyday Gregg engages with listeners via social media.
- UnderCurrents is a culturally inclusive program that appeals to a diverse audience and expands listeners’ understanding of the ways and values of others through its multi-cultural celebration of Alternative, Roots, Rock, Native, World, and emerging artists.
- UnderCurrents offers consistently excellent production values.
No worries about levels because we’re locked at the -24 LUFS network standard.
Sound Exchange reporting? All playlists uploaded to SX for those using NPR Digital Services; SX-ready speadsheets provided for those using Spinitron or filing directly.
- All music is screened for offensive language.
UnderCurrents is easy to use whenever you need something good!
For more information about UnderCurrents, check out our Program Listing.
You’re free to schedule UnderCurrents daily, weekly or when you’re short-staffed.
With UnderCurrents you’re good to go!
A daily 4-hour music mix of Alternative, Roots, Rock,Native, World, and Emerging Artists. UnderCurrents is easy to use whenever you need something good!
- Play as many hours as you like – stand alone or flowing together – the presentation always sounds natural.
- Customize the local breaks as you please.
And no worries about levels because we’re locked at the -24 LUFS network standard.
Sound Exchange reporting? We’ve got you covered there too! All of our playlists are uploaded to SX so that you don’t have to.