Turkey, Family, Gratitude, Indigenous Cuisine, Pilgrims and more in these Thanksgiving Specials from BYU Radio
The Apple Seed Thanksgiving Special
The Apple Seed team gathers around the virtual Thanksgiving table to swap stories and memories about Thanksgiving, food, and family.
AVAILABLE: PRX , Download COST: FREE LENGTH: 54:58
Top of Mind Thanksgiving Special – Native Land Acknowledgement, Sioux Chef, Indigenous Thanksgiving, & Gratitude
- What are Native land acknowledgements about?
- How America’s indigenous people ate before the colonists came. Also,
- Everything you know about Thanksgiving is wrong, and
- Perspectives on gratitude .
The Lisa Show Thanksgiving Special – Cooking Turkey, Family Games, Practicing Gratitude, & Re-purposing Leftovers
- New ways to cook a turkey
- Family dinner games
- New ways to practice gratitude, and
- Creative ways to cook Thanksgiving leftovers.
Constant Wonder Thanksgiving Special
2020 marks 400 long years since the Puritans first put ashore from the Mayflower in Plymouth, MA. In this Thanksgiving program Constant Wonder speaks with two authors who have fresh angles on the lives and stories of those who made that bold journey.
AVAILABLE: PRX , Download COST: FREE LENGTH: 54:56