Each week, Paul will tee up one of his well-received music documentaries or appreciation programs. Your listeners will enjoy:
- A master class including the complete story of The Beatles in 25 hours of shows on that legendary band.
- 6 hours of programs exploring Bob Dylan’s legacy.
- Two-hour specials on Paul Simon, Joni Mitchell, Shawn Colvin, Prince, Lou Reed, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Otis Redding, Bonnie Raitt, BB King, Linda Ronstadt, Woodstock, and Monterey Pop.
- Single hour shows on James Brown, Joe Cocker, Glenn Frey, Levon Helm, Clarence Clemons, Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Leon Russell, Leonard Cohen and Guy Clark.
- 3 hours of Christmas Specials hosted by Judy Collins.
- Sprinkled in among the documentary offerings will be several of Paul’s expertly crafted music mixes that he presents under the title of “10,000 Good Songs” which feature lesser heard tracks, memorable seque-ways (remember those?), special theme sets and, occasionally, more single artist profiles, all culled from Paul’s own large and eclectic music collection.
That’s nearly 70 weeks of consistent, highly-produced, top-notch documentary radio before you’d ever hear a repeat in the series!
Plus your station will be the first to hear any of Paul’s newest projects of which there are 3 or 4 every year.
So, pick a one hour slot in your program grid for Paul’s MUSIC ARCHIVE SHOWCASE. This will become appointment listening for your audience. An hour to tune in each week for the “driveway moment” experience they’ll remember at fund-raising time and talk about with friends.
Custom promos are available for any station picking up the series.
Most programs have breaks for local announcements to be dropped in.
Most of the documentaries are also newscast compatible.
Sample the 1st four programs on PRX.